From September 2021 we have a new catering provider - Harrison Catering Services.
We are currently working on a new booking and payment system for school dinners. Until this is up and running can you please follow the instructions below:
1. Choose your child's meals
2. Pop your choice into an envelope with payment if appropriate. (ie just a note to say either main, vegetarian or jacket)
3. Send your sealed and named envelope into school with your child to hand into their class teacher.
4. Whether payment is due or not, please make sure you book your child's choice.
5. Children in years 3 to 6 who have a free school meal will not need to send money into school.
6. Children in years R, 1 and 2 also have a universal free school meal so no need to send money into school.
7. If you do not let us know your child's meal choice they will be given a Main meal option.
We apologise for the short notice of these changes and will be working hard to bring you our new system soon.